I needed a quiet, simple to use, air conditioning system for a large attic office plus a separate heat exchanger for fresh air.
After selecting three local Plymouth companies for a quote I chose Air Improve and the Mitsubishi Zen system plus a Mitsubishi Lossnay air exchanger.
Their implementation of the new system was first class and they conducted themselves very professionally. Key plus points were:
- Excellent understanding of air conditioning in general and Mitsubishi products in particular
- Good communication throughout the bidding and implementation process – they addressed all my concerns in full
- The implementation team kept me fully informed of any issues, did a very neat installation without any damage to the house whatsoever, and, were flexible enough cope with a major, last minute change in the routing of the ducting to the external heat exchanger
- Cleaned up everything after installation including polishing all the new equipment
- Conducted a post-implementation check to ensure everything had been achieved satisfactorily – including supplying a full set of user instructions and all legal and test certificates in both physical and digital formats
I would not hesitate to use Air Improve again and would heartily recommend them to others.
Panayi, 28 July 2015
I would like to register our appreciation for the recent work you undertook at ESL Defence in Hamble. The installation was carried out in an efficient and speedy manner and yet caused minimum disruption to our normal business operations.
From the exterior, the appearence is extremely good. In terms of operation it appears to be quiet, efficient and what is more – worked first time! We have been very impressed.
In particular, we would like to thank the installation engineer, who was always considerate to our requirements and yet continued to make good progress with the work.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your serviced to other companies.
AAI Corporation Group
I am delighted with both the quality of the equipment and with the amount of air conditioning we have got for our budget. I would very happily recommend Air Improve to other churches!
I write to inform you that having recently completed the extensive modernisation works to Broadwall House which included advice and installation of air conditioning to all six floors of the building, I am very pleased with the result.
I also wish to record my appreciation that your engineers worked diligently whilst on site to complete the scheduled works on time.
Broadwall Properties Limited
Our village hall took a very long time to warm up with just electric wall heaters but the Daikin Air to Air system installed by Air Improve of Plymouth and Winchester at a very reasonable price is something that should have been put in years ago as it is BRILLIANT. There is very little that cannot be set by using the control box but a small word of warning “Do not think that by pressing a few buttons everything is perfect because it takes time to work out what you want the system to do”. The total installation took just about seven hours from start to switching the heating on followed by a demonstartion of how to set things like the room temperature, louvre control and the on/off button, now anyone using our hall has to just switch the unit on and give it a few minutes before the system takes control and send loads of warmth into a cold room. How we have managed the last bad winters I have no idea but now there should be no more problems, our utmost Thanks go to Air Improve.
Trethurgy Social Hall.